TargetFit Offers Multiple Glide Paths Designed to Help Participants Stay the Course.
Professionally Managed Funds
Based on target retirement date and risk tolerance
Multiple Glide Path Approach
To replace the "one size fits all" approach
Competitively Priced and Easy to Implement
Can be added to most recordkeeper platforms
A target date solution that's more than a number.
- Participants are different—not all share the same risk tolerance.
- Participants can select investments based on their retirement age and risk tolerance, which may help them stay the course.
- Stadion offers participant education on asset allocation and risk tolerance.
TargetFit provides participants with three glide path options.
TargetFit allows participants the option of selecting a glide path that they feel is right for them.
To learn more about Stadion's multiple glide path products and services and how they may work for your firm, please contact your Stadion representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A CONSERVATIVE investor may be someone who:
- Is cautious about their savings.
- Prefers to live on the “safe side” with their investment choices.
- Would rather sleep at night knowing their money is invested in low-risk assets than take chances to get greater returns.
- Believes they are more cautious with investing money than other people they know.
A MODERATE investor may be someone who:
- Doesn’t mind taking some risks with their savings.
- Prefers a balance for their approach to investing for retirement.
- Believes they are not more cautious or more aggressive with investing money than other people they know.
A GROWTH investor may be someone who:
- Doesn’t mind taking risks with their money to increase the amount they have.
- Focuses on the upside even if some risk is involved.
- Isn't fearful when their investments fluctuate in value.
- Believes they are more aggressive with investing money than other people they know.
Investors Master Trust for Employee Benefit Trusts Collective Investment Trusts
Sponsored by: Benefit Trust Company
Qualified Investor Certification
Participation in this family of Collective Investment Trusts is governed by the Declaration of Trust, and is limited to Eligible Trusts that are accepted by Benefit Trust Company. Eligible Trusts include (i) certain employee benefit trusts qualified under Code Section 401(a) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the "Code") and exempt from taxes under Section 501(a) of the Code; (ii) individual retirement accounts that are exempt under Code Section 408(e); (iii) certain governmental plans or units described in Code Section 457(b); and (iv) certain insurance company separate accounts comprised solely of assets belonging to Eligible Trusts as described above.
Collective Investment Trusts are not available to the general public, but rather only to Qualified Retirement plans which meet eligibility requirements. Materials on this site are intended for participants within qualified retirement plans only.
The Collective Investment Trusts authorized by the Declaration of Trust, and maintained by Benefit Trust Company as Trustee are not mutual funds and are not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the State of Kansas or any other regulatory body. Collective Investment Trusts maintained by a bank for these types of employee benefit trusts are exempt from such registration.
In order to view information regarding the Collective Investment Trusts, you must certify that you are (i) a representative of an Eligible Trust as described above; or (ii) a financial professional licensed to sell collective investment trusts to such representatives. Please certify by clicking on the "I Agree" button below. If you cannot make this certification, please click the "Cancel" button to return to the prior screen.
The value of the units of these Funds will fluctuate and is not guaranteed by Benefit Trust Company or the FDIC. When redeemed, units may be worth more or less than the original cost. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Past Performance is no guarantee of future results. Investments are subject to risk, and any of Stadion's investment strategies may lose money.